- 2017 - 2011, Selected as a Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters
Neil J. McKinnon is a partner at Lipsitz & Ponterio, LLC. For over fifteen years, Mr. McKinnon has concentrated his practice in the area of personal injury cases involving asbestos litigation, construction accidents, lead paint, automobile accidents and product liability cases. Mr. McKinnon has litigated cases throughout New York State, including Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, and New York City. Throughout his career, Mr. McKinnon has helped injured people obtain monetary awards for their injuries through trials and/or settlements.
In September 2011, Michael Ponterio, together with Lipsitz & Ponterio attorneys Neil McKinnon and Keith Vona obtained the first jury verdict in Western New York on behalf of a lead poisoned child.
Mr. McKinnon and his wife, Dawn, are the parents of three school age children. His hobbies include sailing, basketball, and sailboat racing during Buffalo's beautiful warm summer months and snow boarding during Buffalo's wonderful snowy and cold winter weather.
- American Association of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Western Region Affiliation of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Board Member of the Lead Connections Advisory
- J.D., 1989, University of Dayton School of Law
- B.S., 1986, State University of New York at Buffalo
- 1990 - New York State
- 1990 - District of Columbia, currently inactive