- 2016 - 2013 - Selected as an Upstate New York Rising Star by Super Lawyers a Thomson Reuters publication
Since joining the firm in 2009, Mathew J. Morton has obtained over $25 million dollars in settlements on behalf of the firm's clients. Mr. Morton's work focuses on the representation of individuals who have suffered injuries as a result of exposure to asbestos and other toxic substances. His practice is focused in asbestos and mesothelioma litigation, coke oven emissions, FELA cases, automobile accidents and personal injury.
- In August 2014, Michael Ponterio, together with attorneys, Keith Vona and Mathew Morton, obtained a Bench Trial Decision awarding $3 million dollars to a former Durez worker.
- In March 2012, Michael Ponterio together with attorneys, Keith Vona and Matt Morton, obtained a jury verdict in the amount of $325,000 on behalf of a Former Durez Plant Worker who was diagnosed with lung cancer.
News & Insights
Mentions in the Mesothelioma Community
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- J.D., 2007, State University of New York at Buffalo Law School
- B.A., 2004, History, cum laude, State University of New York at Buffalo
- 2008 - New York State