Joseph T. Kremer is an experienced trial lawyer, who has represented personal injury victims since 1989. Mr. Kremer practices in the areas of Lead Paint, Asbestos Litigation, Product Liability, Construction Accidents, Medical Malpractice and Automobile Accidents. Historically he has worked closely with local labor unions, including the UAW and USW in educating workers of the hazards of toxic exposures in factories, mills, power plants and construction sites. He has lectured and written on the available remedies to those workers who have developed occupational illnesses.
In October 2012, Michael Ponterio, together with Lipsitz & Ponterio attorney Joseph Kremer, obtained a jury verdict in the amount of $3 million dollars on behalf of a former GM worker. In November, 2010, Mr. Kremer, John Comerford and Keith Vona served as counsel for a trial in Syracuse, New York, and obtained a $1 million dollar verdict on behalf of our client, a tugboat engineer, for injuries resulting from exposure to asbestos on the job. The jury in this case assigned 60% of the responsibility for damages to defendant John Crane, which manufactured gaskets that the plaintiff scraped off the flanges on pipes aboard the tugboat where he worked.
News & Insights
Mentions in the Mesothelioma Community
- October 24, 2012
- November 12, 2010
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers' Association
- J.D., 1988, State University of New York at Buffalo Law School
- B.S., 1984, State University of New York College at Buffalo
- 1989 - New York
- 1989 - U.S. District Court, Northern and Western Districts of New York
- 1989 - U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York