- Buffalo Jury Awards $ 2.5 Million Dollars to Chemist in Mesothelioma Case Represented by Lipsitz & Ponterio, LLC
- We are pleased to announce that after a two-week trial presided over by New York Supreme Court Justice (retired) Hon. John P. Lane, J.H.O., an Erie County jury delivered a verdict in favor of James Ginter in the amount of $2.5 million dollars. Mr. Ginter was diagnosed with mesothelioma in March 2010.
- Lipsitz & Ponterio Launches Secondhand Mesothelioma Website
- We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website Secondhand Mesothelioma, located at www.secondhandmesothelioma.com.
- Family of Former Bethlehem Steel Employee Receives Large Settlement
- Lipsitz & Ponterio represents the family of a man who went to work at Bethlehem Steel in 1967 at the age of twenty-three. In the fall of 2007, at the age of sixty-three, our client developed lung cancer. For a significant portion of his employment at the plant, he worked on top of coke oven batteries as a lid man.
- 17-Year Struggle Ends in Success
- Samuel Tornabene was one of thousands of workers around the nation unwittingly exposed to dangerous levels of radiation. He was employed at the former Linde Ceramics plant, an EEOICPA-recognized site in Tonawanda, NY, between September 1962 and September 1993.