- Tugboat Engineer Awarded $1 Million Dollar Verdict by Syracuse, NY Jury
- A jury in Syracuse recently delivered a verdict in the amount of $1 million dollars in favor of the estate of Richard Schuderer, a former tugboat engineer, who was represented by Lipsitz & Ponterio.
- Lipsitz & Ponterio Launches Rochester Mesothelioma Legal Claims Website
- We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website, Rochester Mesothelioma Legal Claims, located at www.mesotheliomarochester.com.
- Our Client, Our Friend - Andy Pulsts
- Lipsitz & Ponterio was proud to represent Andrew (“Andy”) Pulsts, a remarkable individual, who died last December after battling mesothelioma for nearly five years.
- Asbestos Bankruptcy Update
- As part of our continuing representation of clients suffering from asbestos disease, Lipsitz & Ponterio files claims against bankrupt asbestos companies.
- Were You Exposed to Asbestos While Employed at Kodak Park?
- Prior to federal regulations restricting asbestos use in the 1970’s, asbestos-containing materials were used in the construction and maintenance of every building at Kodak Park.
- Attorney Spotlight - Michael A. Ponterio, Esq.
- Michael A. Ponterio, is a founding partner of Lipsitz & Ponterio. Mr. Ponterio began his legal career in 1985 representing workers suffering from occupational-related diseases, such as asbestosis and mesothelioma.