- Young Man Settles Industrial Accident for $2 Million
- A 28-year-old Buffalo man, who lost his left arm in an industrial accident, was retained by our firm. The worker, who was cleaning a furniture press manufactured in Italy, severed his forearm at the elbow when it became enmeshed in the machine’s moving parts.
- Diesel Fume Exposure Linked to Lung Cancer
- Our client’s husband died of lung cancer at the age of 61. Originally, the lawsuit proceeded on the theory that the cancer resulted from occupational exposure to asbestos-containing products encountered in the course of the decedent’s work as a brakeman, switchman, conductor or fireman.
- Children Continue to be at Risk for Lead Posioning
- Childhood lead poisoning continues to be a serious public health problem, especially in the inner cities of Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse, and has received increasing publicity.
- Lipsitz & Ponterio Help Lead-Poisoned Children
- We dedicate much of our time to representing children who have been injured by lead poisoning.
- Protecting the Attorney-Client Privilege
- Embedded within our legal system is the attorney-client privilege which protects your right to talk to a lawyer about the facts of your case in order to obtain professional assistance.
- After 8 Years, Widow of Coke Oven Worker May See Award
- Our client’s husband, who was diagnosed with lung cancer, was screened for asbestos disease by an out-of-town law firm in 1999.
- Asbestos Exposure Through Drywall Work
- When most people think of asbestos exposure, they think of tradesmen exposed to such materials as pipe insulation and raw asbestos fiber.
- Bernadette B. Tutuska Fought for Asbestos Victims
- The Tutuskas traveled to Washington, D.C., in April 2004 and lobbied against a Senate bill that would have established a national trust fund and eliminated asbestos lawsuits, releasing corporations from any further responsibility.
- Asbestos Bankruptcy Update
- As part of representation of clients occupationally exposed to asbestos, we file claims against bankrupt asbestos companies.
- Holding Center Lawsuit
- We represent a resident of Erie County who is suing several officers and staff members of the Erie County Holding Center for a lack of attention to his medical needs, which left him in a diabetic coma for three days.
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- We represent a Buffalo man in his early 40s who is completely disabled as a result of having contracted chronic allergic contact dermatitis at work.
- Erie and Monroe Counties Benefit from HUD Grant Programs for Lead Poisoning Prevention Activities
- The Erie County Department of Health is operating a LEADSAFE program funded by two grants from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development totaling $3.7 million.
- Durez Death Toll Continues to Climb
- Our firm proudly represents the families of approximately 200 former and retired workers from Durez Plastics in North Tonawanda, New York.
- Who Should Draft a Will?
- Drafting a Will involves legal knowledge and the making of decisions requiring the experienced professional judgment of an attorney.
- Welcome Aboard!
- We would like to welcome seven new staff members to our office this year.