Our Practice >
Lead Poisoning >
- Who Is At Risk?
- Lead paint poisoning is the number one environmental health risk for young children (ages 1-6).
- Symptoms of Lead Poisoning
- Medical professionals, researchers, and public health officials all agree that lead is a neurotoxin that damages the developing brain of children, as well as other bodily systems.
- Important Facts You Need to Know About Lead Poisoning
- The following is a list of facts relative to lead paint poisoning and how exposure occurs.
- Lead Posioning Medical Resources
- The following is a list of lead paint poisoning resources that will assit you if you suspect lead paint is a problem in your home, or if your child has been diagnosed with lead poisoning.