Our Practice >
Lead Poisoning >
- Legal Remedies for Childhood Lead Poisoning
- If you and your family live in rental housing, you may be able to make a claim against the property owner for injuries your child has suffered as a result of having been lead poisoned.
- Landlord Responsibility
- Landlords are required to provide an implied warranty of habitability, which means they must make sure that a rental dwelling is fit for human habitation and that the occupants of the dwellings are not be subjected to any conditions which would be dangerous, hazardous, or detrimental to their life, health, and safety.
- Protect Your Family From Lead In Your Home
- An EPA published pamphlet with tips about protecting your family from lead and identifying the effects of exposure to products that contain lead.
- Why Choose Us?