- Asbestos causes mesothelioma and other deadly diseases like lung cancer and asbestosis. The attorneys at Lipsitz & Ponterio will assist you when filing your claim for an asbestos-related disease, such as mesothelioma, asbestosis, or lung cancer.
- Automobile Accidents
- The attorneys at Lipsitz & Ponterio, LLC handle all types of motor vehicle accident cases, including driver and passenger injury cases, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents.
- Construction Accidents
- Construction workers labor under hazardous conditions; and if they are injured, the results are often devastating to them and their families. Our construction accident attorneys are familiar with safety regulations that must be followed in the workplace.
- Lead Poisoning
- The attorneys at Lipsitz & Ponterio, LLC represent victims of Lead Paint Poisoning throughout the state of New York, including Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse. Our attorneys have sued many negligent landlords and collected millions of dollars for children seriously injured by lead poisoning. We devote countless hours in preparing cases for trial and achieving settlements that are making a real difference in the lives of our clients.
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical malpractice is more than a personal injury, it is violation of trust. The attorneys at Lipsitz & Ponterio have the knowledge, experience and resources to fight for patients and their families who have suffered from negligent medical treatment by doctors, hospitals, nurses, and other healthcare providers.
- The attorneys at Lipsitz & Ponterio devote a significant amount of their practice to representing victims of asbestos exposure. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos related disease, we can help you obtain financial compensation to pay for your medical bills and lost income, and to provide financial support for your family.
- Negligence/Serious Injury
- The attorneys at Lipsitz & Ponterio represent individuals who have been seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents and accidents involving defective products occurring at home or at work.
- Social Security Disability
- Lipsitz & Ponterio is experienced in successfully handling Social Security Disability cases and we have helped many clients receive the payments they deserve.
- Toxic Substances
- A toxic tort is defined by direct or indirect absorption, contact, ingestion, inhalation, implantation or injection of any substance harmful to the body. Our attorneys devote a substantial portion of their practice to victims of toxic-related diseases, such as mesothelioma, chronic beryllium disease, lead poisoning, coke oven emissions exposure and rubber itch.
- Workers' Compensation
- Our mission at Lipsitz & Ponterio, LLC is to ensure that each injured worker is treated fairly and reasonably by the compensation insurance carrier under the Workers' Compensation Law. We only represent the interests of the injured worker, never the compensation insurance carrier.